We are OPEN! Below is a summary of the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our patrons and our community!
INFECTION PREVENTION PLAN
- We will keep the gym at less than half of the allotted capacity.
- If you have any symptoms or signs of illness, you will be asked to not come to the gym. These include fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, headache, fatigue, nausea, diarrhea, or loss of sense of smell.
- If you have had close contact with another person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not come to the gym for 14 days after the last/most recent contact with the infectious individual.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from others unless they are part of the same household.
- Please wear face coverings over your nose and mouth at all times.
- We will no longer rent chalk bags. We encourage everyone to use liquid chalk to take advantage of its antibacterial properties.
- Everyone entering the gym will be required to sanitize their hands before checking in. We will make hand sanitizer readily available throughout the gym. Customers will be encouraged to use this frequently.
- We will disable drinking fountains and showers. No-touch bottle filling stations will continue to operate.