INFECTION PREVENTION PLAN
Updated August 2020
- Please call the gym before visiting so that we will be able to stay within our reduced occupancy limit of 50 people. This allows for 135 ft2/person.
- If you have any symptoms or signs of illness, you will be asked to not come to the gym. These include fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, headache, fatigue, nausea, diarrhea, or loss of sense of smell.
- If you have had close contact with another person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not come to the gym for 14 days after the last/most recent contact with the infectious individual.
- All children under 12 years of age will (with permission from their parent or guardian) have their temperature taken with a thermometer. If the reading is 100.4 deg. or higher, they will be asked to leave the gym until all signs and symptoms of illness have been absent for 24 hours.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from others unless they are part of the same household.
- Climbers must maintain 10 feet of horizontal distance between themselves and others who are climbing at the same time unless they are part of the same household.
- Please wear face coverings over your nose and mouth while in the gym.
- We will no longer rent chalk bags. We encourage everyone to use liquid chalk to take advantage of its antibacterial properties. For a limited time, liquid chalk will be provided at no cost to climbers.
- Everyone entering the gym will be required to sanitize their hands before checking in. We will make hand sanitizer readily available throughout the gym. Customers will be encouraged to use this frequently.
- We will disable drinking fountains. No-touch bottle filling stations will continue to operate. We will provide single-use paper cups for those who don’t have water bottles.
- Group activities will need to be scheduled in advance.